Support for Ukrainian scholars
Extraordinary research position in my grant
I will be happy to hire a Ukrainian researcher with a PhD degree (кандидат наук) in matematics in my grant Estimates of norms of discrete Hilbert and Riesz transforms. This is possible thanks to the new initiative of the National Science Centre, Poland. Please contact me at for more details.
Support initiatives for Ukrainian scholars
- Polish Young Academy website.
- Science for Ukraine initiative.
- Scholars at risk network.
- Euraxess website.
Funding possibilities for Ukrainian scholars in Poland
- Ukrainian scholars can now be employed at Polish universities with funding from National Science Centre, Poland, grants with essentially no paperwork. Requirements: PhD degree (кандидат наук, no nostrification required), employment at a Ukrainian university (before the war broke out in all of Ukraine), arrival in Poland after February 24th. See the website of the National Science Centre, Poland.
- National Agency for Academic Exchange, Poland, offers Polish universities a programme to support Ukrainian students and PhD students who wish to continue their studies in Poland. See the website of the National Agency for Academic Exchange, Poland.
- Ukrainian students and PhD students are allowed to join any study programme in Polish language with no tuition. See the website of the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Polish Academy of Sciences offers financial support for research positions at Polish universities. See the website of the Polish Academy of Sciences.
- Foundation for Polish Science will fund Ukrainian–Polish collaboration, mostly in social sciences and humanities. See the website of the Foundation for Polish Science.
- Łukasiewicz network offers positions in R&D. See the website of Łukasiewicz network.