HOW TO GET THERE?
- We are arranging a bus to take participants on the late afternoon of May 22 (Sunday), starting at Wrocław University of Technology and stopping on the way at the Wrocław Airport. We will also arrange a return bus on the early afternoon of May 27 (Friday).
- You can also travel by train from the main railway station in Wrocław (which can be reached from the airport by bus or taxi). You can use this website to find a connection, with Wrocław Główny as the departure station, and Jelenia Góra Ciepl. as the arrival station.
- You can find a bus from Wrocław to Cieplice using this website. Use Wrocław as the departure station, and Jelenia Góra Cieplice as the arrival station.
TRANSPORT IN WROCŁAW
- To get from the main railway station in Wrocław to the Wrocław University of Technology, exit the station via the northern entrance and head right for the bus stop at Peronowa street, then board the 145 bus (destination Sępolno) or the 146 bus (destination Bartoszowice) and alight at Plac Grunwaldzki. You can also use the 0L tram that stops at a nearby stop at Piłsudzkiego street (alight at the same stop as the buses.
- To get from Hotel Campanile at Ślężna to the Wrocław University of Technology, you can use the same buses as above, boarding at the stop Dworzec Autobusowy (on exiting the hotel, follow Dyrekcyjna street north, then turn left into Borowska and the bus stop will be on the right about halfway to the next junction).
- To get from the Wrocław Airpot to the Wrocław University of technology, board the 106 bus at the airport and change at the Renoma stop to the 149 bus headed towards Plac Grunwaldzki, which is the final stop.
- To get from the Wrocław Aiport to Hotel Campanile at Ślężna, board the 106 bus at the airpot and change at Plac Orląt Lwowskich to the 31 or 32 tram headed for Gaj, alighting at the stop Dyrekcyjna.
- In general, the site jakdojade.pl is an excellent way to find out how to travel in Wrocław. It includes search functionality and maps, and is available in English.
- All trams and buses in Wrocław have ticket machines on board, where you can buy tickets using credit or debit cards. The machines have an English-language option.
Please let us know if you need any help with the travel arrangements.